MFM - Athens - NOW OFFERING $50K SIGN ON BONUS!
- Site Name:
- Athens, GA
- 700 Sunset Drive Ste 301
Athens, Georgia 30606
- (954) 559-7577
NEW INCREASED BASE SALARY! NOW OFFERING $50K SIGN ON BONUS!
Exciting MFM opportunity! Well Established Practice in Athens, GA!
We are seeking an exceptional MFM specialist to join our practice in Athens, GA. This is a consultative practice, which is an affiliate of our Atlanta Northside MFM practice, established in 1995.
- Enjoy an attractive call and coverage schedule with a good payer mix of patients.
- There is excellent clinical support provided by our strong team of sonographers and WHNPs
- Coverage is specifically for our Athens location with shared time at our Lawrenceville location
- Support is also provided by a larger team of 6 MDs and 5 NNPs from the Atlanta practice
- Best of both worlds:
-Work independently, but part of a large group with shared call, coverage and support
-Small town living with a low cost of living, but only about an hour’s drive to the city of Atlanta
- The local hospitals are top quality with Level lll nurseries, L&D hospitalist and availability of subspecialty consultants such as: Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatric Surgery.
- Experienced practitioners, new graduates, and commuters are encouraged to apply. Visa sponsorship will be considered.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance & Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability options
- Advanced and continuing education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance**
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- Employee stock purchase program – 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation’s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.