The Online Obstetric Critical Care Course
is proud to present the Online Critical Care course in a new format.
Buy CME in smaller, bite-sized bundles so you can access content that is best suited for you!
Improve your patient care, expand your knowledge, and earn up to 27 credit hours of Continuing Medical Education (CME) with SMFM's online Critical Care Course.
The Course is available on the SMFM website and the mobile app, and includes a series of moderated slide decks, recorded simulations, and the opportunity to assess your knowledge with a post-test for each topic.
Registration options include:
- Cardiac Arrest Bundle (6 hours of learning)
- Pulmonary Disease Bundle (6 hours of learning)
- Obstetric Hemorrhage Bundle (6 hours of learning)
- Acute Emergencies Bundle (3 hours of learning)
- Endocrine Disease in Pregnancy Bundle (3 hours of learning)
- Hypertensive Disease Bundle (3 hours of learning)
- Full Case Bundle (27 hours of learning)
The Course materials are available for one-year to purchasers and because they are online, are regularly updated. Course attendees always have the most up-to date information possible.
For questions or additional information on the Online Critical Care Course, please contact Chris Coleman, Project Manager, at 202-517-6346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the video to learn more about the Critical Care Course:
Cardiac Arrest Bundle (4 Cases):
- Cardiac Arrest in Pregnancy
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Maternal Myocardial Infarction
- Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Hemodynamic Monitoring and Mechanical Ventilation
- ARDS/Pulmonary Edema
- Massive Blood Transfusion
- Placenta Accreta
- Postpartum Hemorrhage
- Amniotic Fluid Embolism
- Motor Vehicle Collision Trauma
Endocrine Disease in Pregnancy Bundle (2 Cases):
- Thyroid storm
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis in Pregnancy
- Hypertensive Emergency
- Severe Preeclampsia/Eclampsia