Designed for all members of the OB care team! Genetics expert, Dr. Mary Norton, will lead an interactive course focused on prenatal aneuploidy screening, the risks and benefits of different prenatal genetic diagnostic procedures, interpreting family history, and carrier screening at a one-day course from SMFM on September 5, 2018, in Chicago. Additional faculty includes Drs. Lorraine Dugoff, Britton Rink, and Jeffrey Dungan.
- View the complete course agenda and speaker information.
- Register. There are two ways: 1.) click on the aqua "register now" button below to begin online registration. This option is available to both SMFM members and non-members; or 2.) download the course brochure, which includes a registration form on the last page.
- Book lodging. The course will take place at the Omni Chicago Hotel. Attendees may call the hotel directly at +1-800-THE-OMNI to reserve a room. Callers must identify their affiliation with the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine by August 14 to receive the group rate.
- Exhibit and sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Julie Miller for details at +1-202-517-6352 or email@example.com.
- Earn up to 5.25 credits of CME
Please note: this course will run back-to-back with the Maternal Medicine Course on September 6-7, 2018, also in Chicago. Register for both the Prenatal Genetics Course and the Maternal Medicine Course and receive a 10% discount. Discount will be applied to your second registration.
Questions? Contact Darryl Diamond at firstname.lastname@example.org.Register Now
back to events