Practice Managment Conference
Join maternal-fetal medicine specialists and administrative leads in MFM practices at the at the 2018 Practice Management Conference on October 4-5, 2018 in Scottsdale, AZ. Previously called the AMFMM Annual Business Meeting, this year's conference will provide an opportunity to learn more about the business of MFM with case studies and best practices, processes for continuous quality improvement, and networking opportunities with leaders in the field.
- View the complete conference agenda and speaker line-up.
- Early bird registration closes August 31. Register early and save $100. There are two ways to register: 1.) click on the aqua "register now" button below to begin online registration. This option is available to both SMFM members and non-members; or 2.) download the course brochure, which includes a registration form on the last page.
- Bring more than one person and save! SMFM is offering a group discount when both the physician and practice manager from the same organization attend. Email Terri Mobley (email@example.com) to get a 10% discount off both registrations.
- Book a hotel room by September 12. The Practice Management Conference will take place at the Omni Scottsdale Resort and Spa (4949 East Lincoln Drive, Scottsdale, AZ). Nestled at the base of the beautiful Camelback Mountain, the Omni has three pools, an award inning spa, and six dining options onsite. Just 15 minutes away from the Phoenix airport, enjoy golf and shopping nearby. A block of rooms has been reserved at the discounted rate of $249/night. If you would like to secure a hotel room in advance, visit the hotel website or call +1-888-627-3010 and mention the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine. Reservations must be made by September 12 to guarantee the group rate.
- Exhibit and sponsorship opportunities are available. Learn more or contact Julie Miller directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1(202) 517-6352.
Questions? Contact Terri Mobley at email@example.com.Register Now
back to events