Dan O’Keeffe SMFM Leadership Academy 2.0
The key to any organization’s success lies in its culture. Culture plays a fundamental role in staff engagement, achievement of excellence, and navigating organizational change in the face of uncertainties and disruption. And a thriving culture starts with you.
Alumni of the SMFM Leadership Academy program are invited to participate in the 2019 Dan O’Keeffe SMFM Leadership Academy 2.0: Leading Cultures of Excellence. Reconnect with other alums, build on your previous Leadership Academy learning experiences, and engage in the most up-to-date research on leadership to create systems thinking and culture change.
Leadership Academy alums: join us in Denver on April 6-7, 2019 for conversations, strategies and specific tools to:
- Recognize that culture is created day by day, and how you behave as a leader builds that culture
- Set the course for the evolutionary journey of cultural excellence
- Infuse positivity into your organization’s DNA and fuel transformation of individuals, teams, and systems with positivity
- Cultivate culture as a diverse ecosystem of talent and excellence – to reach full potential and create a desired future
- Lead teams and individuals with clear direction and purpose
- Engage in practical strategies and tools to create and sustain a cultural shift and ultimate transformation within your team and organization
- Identify the impact drivers that help your teams be more engaged, positive and performing at their peak
- Share specific examples of incremental and sustainable cultural change initiatives that have led to transformations in your healthcare teams, practices, and organizations
Course Faculty: Mike Foley, MD; Dan O'Keeffe, MD; and Idahlynn Karre, PhD
Location & Hotel Accommodations: The reunion will be in Denver at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. Our special rate at the hotel is now sold out. If you would still like to book a room (at going rates), call the hotel at +1 (303) 312- 3800.
Registration Rates: Course fees cover all course materials as well as breakfast and lunch on April 6 and 7.
- Member Rate: $850
- Non-Member Rate: $1,610
Not a Member? Join SMFM today and you will receive the member-only discount on your meeting registration. You will also gain access to all of the member benefits. Questions? Contact Tim Heinle at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding membership.
Questions? Contact Darryl Diamond at email@example.com.
back to events