Coding Course for Maternal-Fetal Medicine (Spring 2019)
Designed especially for MFMs, practice managers and MFM staff, the SMFM Coding Course is the most comprehensive and interactive course of its kind. Enjoy class discussions, live polling, and case studies with national experts in coding. View the complete agenda and speaker line-up here.
- Register. There are two ways: 1.) click on the aqua "register now" button below to begin online registration. This option is available to both SMFM members and non-members; or 2.) download the course brochure, which includes a registration form on the last page. Please note: advance registration will close on May 6 and re-open onsite in Houston on May 16.
- Book a hotel room. The Coding Course will be held at the Magnolia Houston Hotel. The SMFM group rate is now closed but rooms may still be available at a different cost. To reserve your room at the Magnolia Hotel, book online or call +1 (888) 915-1110. Please identify your affiliation with the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine Spring Coding Course when calling.
- Exhibit and sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Darryl Diamond (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about our exhibit/sponsorship opportunities. You can also download the prospectus from the link on the right of the page.
- CME: The American Medical Association has approved this course for up to 13 Category 1 CMEs.
- CEU: AAPC has approved up to 10 credits of CEU for this course.
Questions? Please contact Darryl Diamond at email@example.com.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ONSITE IN HOUSTON, MAY 15 AT 5PM (CT).
Registration fees include continental breakfasts on both meeting days, lunch on Thursday, coffee breaks, a copy of the SMFM Coding Manual and access to course materials online.
Physician (SMFM Member): $1,200
Practice Manager/Coder/Nurse/MFM Fellow (SMFM Member): $1020
SMFM welcomes new members. Join now to save on this course, as well as all of our educational offerings. From MFMs and fellows to practice administrators, billing and coding experts, genetic counselors and nurses, there is a membership option available for all stages of your career.
back to events