Prenatal Genetics 2019
Designed for all OB providers, including OBGYN generalists as well as MFM specialists. Genetics expert, Dr. Mary Norton, will lead a case-based, interactive course focused on testing for prenatal aneuploidy, prenatal diagnostic testing, carrier screening, chromosomal microarray analysis, and new advances in molecular testing including whole genome and exome sequencing for evaluation of fetal structural anomalies. Our expert panel will review interesting cases, including any submitted by the attendees.
- Cell-free DNA Screening: Aneuploidy and Beyond
- Expanded Carrier Screening: Promise and Pitfalls
- Evaluation of Ultrasound Abnormalities: Optimizing Use of Genetic Tests from cfDNA to Whole Exome Sequencing
- Complex Counseling Scenarios: What to Say
- See all the sessions by downloading the course brochure.
Mary E. Norton, MD
Lorraine Dugoff, MD; Jeffrey Dungan, MD; Britton Rink, MD
- Register: There are two ways: 1.) click on the aqua "register now" button below to begin online registration. This option is available to both SMFM members and non-members; or 2.) download the course brochure, which includes a registration form on the last page. Please note: advance registration will close on August 28 and re-open onsite in Chicago on September 3.
- Hotel: The Prenatal Genetics Course will be held at the Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel (163 East Walton Place At North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611). Our block of rooms is now sold out. You can still book online or call +1 (800) 621-8140. Please identify your affiliation with the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine when calling.
- Exhibit and sponsorship opportunities are available. Please download the prospectus or contact Darryl Diamond (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about our exhibit/sponsorship opportunities.
- CME: The American Medical Association has approved this activity for 6.25 CME Category 1 Credits™
Please note: this course will run back-to-back with the 4th Annual Maternal Medicine Course on September 5-6, also in Chicago. Register for both the Prenatal Genetics Course and the Maternal Medicine Course and receive a 10% discount. Discount will be applied to your second registration.
Questions? Please contact Darryl Diamond at email@example.com.
Registration fees include continental breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks, and access to course materials online.
EARLY BIRD RATES AVAILABLE UNTIL AUGUST 20, 2019
Physician (SMFM Member): $580
Genetic Counselor/Nurse/MFM Fellow (SMFM Member): $420
SMFM welcomes new members. Join now to save on this course, as well as all of our educational offerings. From MFMs and fellows to practice administrators, billing and coding experts, genetic counselors and nurses, there is a membership option available for all stages of your career.Register Now
back to events