4th Annual Maternal Medicine Course
Designed for all members of the OB care team! Learn from the nation's leading experts in high-risk obstetric care at SMFM's fourth annual course on maternal complications. This course is clinically-oriented and designed to allow ample time for case presentation, discussion and interaction with the faculty.
- Complicated Chronic Hypertension and Preeclampsia
- The Golden Hour, What to Do If You Are All Alone? (PE, MI, TTP-UHS, Stroke, Arrhythmias, DKA, Sepsis)
- Management of Anticoagulation in the Cardiac Patient
- Management of Opioid Abuse During Pregnancy (Methadone, Buprenorphine, Withdrawal)
Luis Pacheo, MD; George Saade, MD
Uri Elkayam, MD; Andra H. James, MD, MPH; Barbara Parilla, MD; Baha Sibai, MD; Bob Silver, MD; Emily Szmuilowicz, MD
- Register. There are two ways: 1.) click on the aqua "register now" button below to begin online registration. This option is available to both SMFM members and non-members; or 2.) download the course brochure, which includes a registration form on the last page. Please note: advance registration will close on August 28 and re-open onsite in Chicago on September 3.
- Book a hotel room. The course will be held at the Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel (163 East Walton Place At North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611). A block of rooms has been reserved for course attendees at a discounted, group rate of $143 per night. To enjoy this special rate, book online or call +1 (800) 621-8140. Please identify your affiliation with the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine when calling. The special room rate will be available until August 12, 2019, or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
- Exhibit and sponsorship opportunities are available. Please download the prospectus or contact Darryl Diamond (email@example.com) for more information about our exhibit/sponsorship opportunities.
- CME: Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Medical Association. Determination of credit is pending.
Please note: this course will run back-to-back with the Prenatal Genetics Course on September 4, also in Chicago. Register for both the Prenatal Genetics Course and the High-Risk OB Course and receive a 10% discount. Discount will be applied to your second registration.
Questions? Please contact Darryl Diamond at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration fees include continental breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks, and access to course materials online.
EARLY BIRD RATES AVAILABLE UNTIL AUGUST 20, 2019
Physician (SMFM Member): $1050
Practice Manager/Coder/Nurse/MFM Fellow (SMFM Member): $890
SMFM welcomes new members. Join now to save on this course, as well as all of our educational offerings. From MFMs and fellows to practice administrators, billing and coding experts, genetic counselors and nurses, there is a membership option available for all stages of your career.Register Now
back to events