Coding Course for Maternal-Fetal Medicine (Fall 2019)
Designed especially for maternal-fetal medicine physicians, practice managers and MFM staff, the SMFM Coding Course is the most comprehensive and interactive course of its kind. Enjoy class discussions, live polling, and case studies with national experts in coding. View the complete agenda and speaker line-up here.
Register. Online registration is now closed. It will re-open onsite in Orlando on November 6.
- Book a hotel room. The Coding Course will be held at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Hotel. The Hyatt Grand Cypress is currently sold-out of rooms. However, rooms may become available, so you are encouraged to call +1 (800) 233-1234 to check. If you have not yet made your hotel reservations, nearby alternatives include the Radisson Lake Buena Vista and Holiday Inn & Suites Orlando SW - Celebration Area.
- Exhibit and sponsorship opportunities are available. View the exhibit and sponsorship prospectus here.
- CME: The American Medical Association has approved this course for up to 13 Category 1 CMEs.
- CEU: AAPC has approved up to 10 credits of CEU for this course.
- Travel Once, Enjoy Two Educational Opportunities. For the first time ever, the SMFM Coding Course will be presented in conjunction with the SMFM Practice Management Conference. Attend one event or maximize your time away from home and attend both. The first 1½ days (November 7-8) will be the Coding Course followed by the second 1½ days (November 8-9) with the Practice Management Conference. This year's Practice Management Conference will focus on the patient experience - one of the most important factors in value-based performance. SMFM is offering a 10% group discount on registration when both the physician and practice manager from the same organization attend. Learn more and register here.
Questions? Please contact Rachelle Fondaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration fees include continental breakfasts and lunches on both meeting days as well as coffee breaks, a copy of the SMFM Coding Manual and access to course materials online. An administration fee of $100 will be applied to those who register onsite.
Physician (SMFM Member): $1,100
Practice Manager/Coder/Nurse/MFM Fellow (SMFM Member): $920
SMFM welcomes new members. Join now to save on this course, as well as all of our educational offerings. From MFMs and fellows to practice administrators, billing and coding experts, genetic counselors and nurses, there is a membership option available for all stages of your career.
back to events