2019 Practice Management Conference
Join maternal-fetal medicine specialists and administrative leaders in MFM practices and Industry at the 2019 Practice Management Conference. Previously called the AMFMM Annual Business Meeting, this year's conference will provide an opportunity to learn more about the business of MFM with case studies and best practices, processes for continuous quality improvement, and networking opportunities with leaders in the field. View the complete agenda and speaker line-up.
- Office Efficiency
- Protecting Your Online Reputation
- Finance Basics
- Keynote Patient Experience
James Keller, MD; Thomas Lee, MD, MBA
Frank Ciafone, MBA; Linda Deering-Dean RN, MSN; Rizwana Fareeduddin, MD; Nathan Fox, MD; Kathie Kobler, PhD, APN, PCNS-BC, CHPPN; Suwan Mehra, MD; Annette Perez-Delboy MD, MBA; Leslie Protomastro, RN, MBA; Andrei Rebarber, MD
- Register. Online registration is now closed. It will re-open onsite in Orlando on November 6.
- Bring more than one person and save! SMFM is offering a group discount when both the physician and practice manager from the same organization attend. Email Jessica Sheehan (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get a 10% discount off both registrations.
- Book a hotel room. The Practice Management conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Hotel. The Hyatt Grand Cypress is currently sold-out of rooms however, rooms may become available so you are encouraged to call +1 (800) 233-1234 to check. If you have not yet made your hotel reservations. Nearby alternatives include the Radisson Lake Buena Vista and Holiday Inn & Suites Orlando SW - Celebration Area.
- Exhibit and sponsorship opportunities are available. For more information and an application please see the exhibit and sponsorship prospectus.
- CME: The American Medical Association has approved this activity for 10 CME Category 1 Credits™
Questions? Please contact Rachelle Fondaw.
Registration fees include lunch and coffee breaks on both meeting days, a reception on Friday, continental breakfast on Saturday, and access to course materials online. An administration fee of $100 will be applied to those who register onsite.
Physician (SMFM Member): $1050
Practice Manager/Coder/Nurse/MFM Fellow (SMFM Member): $890
SMFM welcomes new members. Join now to save on this course, as well as all of our educational offerings. From MFMs and fellows to practice administrators, billing and coding experts, genetic counselors and nurses, there is a membership option available for all stages of your career.
back to events