2019 Practice Management Conference
Join maternal-fetal medicine specialists and administrative leaders in MFM practices and Industry at the at the 2019 Practice Management Conference. Previously called the AMFMM Annual Business Meeting, this year's conference will provide an opportunity to learn more about the business of MFM with case studies and best practices, processes for continuous quality improvement, and networking opportunities with leaders in the field. View the complete agenda and speaker line-up here.
- Office Efficiency
- Protecting Your Online Reputation
- Finance Basics
- Keynote Patient Experience
James Keller, MD; Thomas Lee, MD, MBA,
Frank Ciafone, MBA; Linda Deering-Dean RN, MSN; Rizwana Fareeduddin, MD; Nathan Fox, MD; Kathie Kobler, PhD, APN, PCNS-BC, CHPPN; Suwan Mehra, MD; Annette Perez-Delboy MD, MBA; Leslie Protomastro, RN, MBA; Andrei Rebarber, MD
- Register. There are two ways: 1.) click on the aqua "register now" button below to begin online registration. This option is available to both SMFM members and non-members; or 2.) download the course brochure, which includes a registration form on the last page. Please note: advance registration will close on October 30 and re-open onsite in Orlando on November 6.
- Bring more than one person and save! SMFM is offering a group discount when both the physician and practice manager from the same organization attend. Email Darryl Diamond (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get a 10% discount off both registrations.
- Book a hotel room. The conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Hotel. A block of rooms has been reserved for course attendees at a discounted, group rate of $199 per night. To enjoy this special rate, book online or call +1 (800) 233-1234. Please identify your affiliation with the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine when calling. The special room rate will be available until October 15, 2019, or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
- Exhibit and sponsorship opportunities are available. Please check this website the week of July 22 for the exhibit and sponsorship prospectus.
- CME: The American Medical Association has approved this activity for 10 CME Category 1 Credits™
Questions? Please contact Darryl Diamond at email@example.com.
Registration fees include lunch and coffee breaks on both meeting days, a reception on Friday, continental breakfast on Saturday, and access to course materials online.
EARLY BIRD RATES AVAILABLE UNTIL October 3, 2019
Physician (SMFM Member): $950
Practice Manager/Coder/Nurse/MFM Fellow (SMFM Member): $790
SMFM welcomes new members. Join now to save on this course, as well as all of our educational offerings. From MFMs and fellows to practice administrators, billing and coding experts, genetic counselors and nurses, there is a membership option available for all stages of your career.Register Now
back to events