Annual Wayne Day Symposium: Infectious Diseases in Pregnancy
One and a half days of internationally and nationally renowned experts, cutting-edge topics and updates in infectious diseases in pregnancy. Up to 15 credits of CME will be available.
Featured Areas of Interest:
- Microbiome, Pregnancy, Preterm Birth
- Microbiome of the Upper Reproductive Tract
- Intra-Amniotic Infection / Inflammation
- Bacterial Infection in Pregnancy
- Viral Infections in Pregnancy
- Clincal Aspects of Infection in Pregnancy
For more information, please contact:
Alaina Bruce-Jackson, M.B.A.
Program Manager - Dept. of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Wayne State University School of Medicine
back to events