Coding Course for Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Designed especially for MFMs, practice managers and MFM staff, the SMFM Coding Course is the most comprehensive and interactive course of its kind. Enjoy class discussions, live polling, and case studies with national experts in coding. The complete agenda and speaker line-up will be posted soon.
- Register. There are two ways: 1.) click on the aqua "register now" button below to begin online registration. This option is available to both SMFM members and non-members; or 2.) download the course brochure, which includes a registration form on the last page. Please note: advance registration will close on April 17 and re-open onsite in San Diego on April 30.
- Book a hotel room. The Coding Course will be held at the Hotel Solamar. To reserve your room, book online or call +1 800-368-2544. Please identify your affiliation with the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine Spring Coding Course when calling.
- Exhibit and sponsorship opportunities are available. Contact Julie Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about our exhibit/sponsorship opportunities.
- CME: SMFM is in the process of submitting for Category 1 CMEs from the American Medical Association.
- CEU: SMFM is in the process of submitting for CEUs from the AAPC.
Questions? Please contact Jessica Sheehan at email@example.com.
Register by January 31, 2020 to get the best rates. Registration fees include continental breakfasts on both meeting days, lunch, coffee breaks, a copy of the SMFM Coding Manual and access to course materials online. Early bird registration rates are as follows:
Physician (SMFM Member): $1,050
Practice Manager/Coder/Nurse/MFM Fellow (SMFM Member): $865
SMFM welcomes new members. Join now to save on this course, as well as all of our educational offerings. From MFMs and fellows to practice administrators, billing and coding experts, genetic counselors and nurses, there is a membership option available for all stages of your career.
back to events