Coding Course for Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Designed especially for MFMs, practice managers and MFM staff, the SMFM Coding Course is the most comprehensive and interactive course of its kind. Enjoy class discussions, live polling, and case studies with national experts in coding.
- Faculty. Vantia Jain, MD (Course Director); Fadi Bsat, MD; Brad Hart; and Emily Hill
- Course Agenda & Learning Objectives. Coming soon!
- Register. Click on the aqua "register now" button below to begin online registration. This option is available to both SMFM members and non-members. Please note: advance registration will close after October 28 and re-open onsite in Philadelphia on November 12.
- Book a hotel room. The course will be held at the Sonesta Philadelphia Rittenhouse. Make your room reservation by October 21, 2020 to get the special, group rate ($189/night). Use this link to book your room for the SMFM Fall Coding Event November 2020 or call 1-800-SONESTA, and use the code “SMFM Fall Coding Event."
- CME/CEU: Coming soon!
- Cancellation Policy. In order to maximize the interactive nature of the course, the number of participants is limited and registrations will be honored in the order in which they are received. Cancellations must be in writing and received one week prior to the course. In light of the the rapidly changing information about COVID-19, SMFM has relaxed its event cancellation policy. If you have registered for this course and you become ill or your institution suspends non-essential travel, SMFM will refund your registration fee and waive the standard cancellation fee ($75). Please contact Jessica Sheehan at firstname.lastname@example.org to process a refund.
Questions? Please contact Jessica Sheehan at email@example.com.
Registration fees include continental breakfasts on both meeting days, lunch, coffee breaks, a copy of the SMFM Coding Manual and access to course materials online. Registration rates increase by $100 in each of the categories below after September 1, 2020.
Physician (SMFM Member): $1,050
Practice Manager/Coder/Nurse/MFM Fellow (SMFM Member): $865
SMFM welcomes new members. Join now to save on this course, as well as all of our educational offerings. From MFMs and fellows to practice administrators, billing and coding experts, genetic counselors and nurses, there is a membership option available for all stages of your career.Register Now
back to events