Coding Course for Maternal-Fetal Medicine - Spring 2022
SMFM's Coding Course will happen in person in Spring 2022. Designed and led by Drs. Vanita Jain and Steve Rad, this course is especially for maternal-fetal medicine physicians, practice managers, and MFM staff. The SMFM Coding Course is the most comprehensive and interactive course of its kind. Attendees will enjoy class discussions, live polling, and case studies with national experts in coding.
The current agenda can be found here.
Course Sessions include:
- Basics of Coding
- ICD-10 and Indication Lists
- Outpatient Office E/M Coding
- Inpatient E/M Coding
- Medical Trainees and Coding
- Consults, Co-management and Transfer of Care
- Incident To Billing, Shared-Split Billing (NPs, PAs, CNMWs)
- Remote Services, Telehealth Options
- Ultrasound Coding
- MFM Procedure Coding (Amnio, CVS, cerclage, KCL)
Vanita Jain, MD
Steve Rad, MD
Manijeh Kamyar, MD
Brad Hart, MBA, MS, CPC, CPMA, COBGC
- This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of Global Learning Collaborative (GLC) and SMFM. GLC is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Global Learning Collaborative designates this enduring material for a maximum of 12.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- This program meets AAPC guidelines for 12.0 CEUs. Can be split between Core A, CEMC, CPMA, CIC and COBGC for continuing education units.
Solamar San Diego
435 Sixth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101
BOOKING LINK: SMFM Coding Course 2022 - Special rate of $199/night for Coding Course Attendees. - DEADLINE IS APRIL 15, 2022
Call in information:
- Direct Dial: 877-230-0300 and be sure when calling to refer to SMFM Coding Course 2022
The cut off for individual call in reservations is Friday, April 15, 2022, Anything beyond that date will be taken directly by based on availability.
Registration fees include meals during the meeting, a copy of the SMFM Coding Manual, access to course materials online, and CME. Pre-registration will close one week prior to the event. An administration fee of $100 will be applied to those who register onsite. Note: Pre-registration is for in-person only. This course will be recorded and available in its entirety with CME attached for purchase on our online education site in May 2022. There will be no virtual attendee registration.
Adjunct, Associate, Emeritus, Regular (MFM) Members: $1,000
Affiliate/Allied Affiliate, Associate - Fellow, Medical Student, Resident, Practice Professional Members: $820
SMFM enthusiastically welcomes new members! Join now to save on this course, as well as all of our educational offerings. From MFMs and fellows to practice administrators, billing and coding experts, genetic counselors and nurses, there is a membership option available for all stages of your career. In order to receive the member pricing listed above, regardless of job title, you must be a current SMFM member with that specific member type.
Cancellations must be in writing and received at firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of one week prior to the course. No refunds will be given after that time. A $75 administrative fee will be charged for cancellations. Substitutions or transfers to virtual registration will be accepted anytime. Partial refunds will not be provided.
back to events