SMFM Connect Live
After two years of virtual meetings, it’s time
to revive, rejuvenate, and rejoin colleagues! And what better place than
historic and festive New Orleans, LA? Join us at the luxurious Four Seasons
Hotel on Saturday, June 11th for the Best of SMFM’s Pregnancy Meeting,
networking & celebration. The agenda will also include interesting & challenging cases from MFM Fellows.
The full-day course will provide attendees with updates and opportunities to delve further into some of the most popular sessions from the 42nd Annual Pregnancy Meeting including:
- The Evolving Diagnostic Odyssey of Fetal Growth Restriction: A Discussion of Evidence & Pragmatics
- Updates on Chronic Hypertension in Pregnant Populations
- Updates on Ultrasound Guided Procedures
- Placenta Accreta – What You Absolutely Need to Know
- Reproductive Genetics: A Year In Review
- Joseph R. Biggio, Jr., MD
- Joanne Stone, MD
- Britton Rink, MD
- Elizabeth Cochrane, MD
- Jane Martin, MD
- Alan Thevenet N. Tita, MD, PhD – This faculty member has a grantee relationship with Pfizer in the area of RSV Vaccine.
- Karin Fox – This faculty member has a grantee relationship with NICHD in the area of vascular molecular MRI of Accreta, an area which pertains to the topic she will address at this event.
The program will also feature a session for Fellows to present Interesting Cases and discuss with the faculty.
Following the conclusion of the course, attendees will have some free time to explore New Orleans and have a little fun! For a list of things to do in the city visit:
Any faculty that register at the regular rate may bring up to Five Fellows and/or Residents at the reduced registration rate of $250 per person. Following your registration you will receive a promo code via email that can be shared with your Fellows and Residents. Deadline to register and receive this special offer is May 20, 2022. Space is limited so act fast!
- Adjunct, Affiliate, Associate, Emeritus, Regular (MFM) Members: $575
- Practice Professional Members: $475
- Fellow, Resident, Medical Student: $375
- Non-Member: $875
- Additional ticket for guest attendee to optional networking event only from 6-7 pm: $150
Registration fees include meals during the meeting, access to course materials online, and CME.; the networking event includes drinks and heavy hors d'oeuvres. Pre-registration will close one week prior to the event. An administration fee of $100 will be applied to those who register onsite. Note: Pre-registration is for in-person only. There will be no virtual attendee registration.
SMFM enthusiastically welcomes new members! Join now to save on this event, as well as all of our educational offerings. From MFMs and fellows to practice administrators, billing and coding experts, genetic counselors and nurses, there is a membership option available for all stages of your career. In order to receive the member pricing listed above, regardless of job title, you must be a current SMFM member with that specific member type.
FOUR SEASONS HOTEL
Unlocking the authentic New Orleans, Four Seasons invites you to our landmark tower – a heritage icon with a central downtown location on the banks of the Mississippi River. Dine on innovative Louisiana cuisine, relax by our resort-style pool, and plan your own private event at our 34th-floor observation deck boasting NOLA’s best views.
A special room rate of $290/night will be available to all attendees through May 27, 2022. Book your hotel now at our designated link: SMFM New Orleans Meeting
This program is proudly offered by the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine. This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Utah Medical Association (UMA) through the joint providership of ESI Management Group and the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine. ESI Management Group is accredited by the UMA to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
ESI Management Group designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ESI CME MISSION (CME PROVIDER)
ESI’s emphasis in the healthcare arena is to provide evidence-based training in a unique and quality-based way which will draw professionals and paraprofessionals from the medical arena and integrating professions to update and expand their clinical skills and knowledge with the goal of positively impacting the quality of care provided to the patients they treat.
* Each of these specialists, and program committee members, were asked to sign a disclosure noting any potential conflicts of interest related to financial relationships with any ineligible companies – defined as any entity producing, marketing, selling, re-selling. or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. No such relationships were reported.
All relevant financial relationships of faculty and planners will be resolved prior to the conference.
Cancellations must be in writing and received at email@example.com a minimum of one week prior to the course. No refunds will be given after that time. A $75 administrative fee will be charged for cancellations. Partial refunds will not be provided.
SMFM Connect Live is supported in part by medical educational grants from HOLOGIC and Covis Pharma.
back to events