SMFM Academy for Leadership and Development Reunion (April 2017)
- Reconnect with your Colleagues
- Engage in Conversations, experiences, case studies, and more
- Energize your Leadership by experiencing the SMFM Leadership Community & the most up-to-date evidence-based research & Scholarship on Leadership
We will be using Patrick Lencioni’s recently published book, The Ideal Team Player, and our previous work on:
- · Personal Leadership,
- · Building and Sustaining Strong Relationships,
- · Emotional Intelligence,
- · Crucial Conversations and Talent Management,
- · Holding Team Members Accountable,
- · Managing Difficult People and Difficult Situations,
- · Leading Change in a Fast-Paced Work Environment, and Organizational Excellence with a focus on Jim Collins’ Good to Great and Great by Choice Research.
In his book, Lencioni identifies three “Virtues” of the Ideal Team Player. The Virtues are to be Humble, Hungry, and Smart.
We will explore the three Virtues of the Ideal Team Player and connect those Virtues with our previous conversations adding depth to our previous work and providing updated research and best practices. A lot has happened in the five years we have been doing the SMFM Leadership Academy and we want all in our community to have the benefit of up-to-date scholarship and contemporary leadership tools.
Our plan for the 2017 Reunion begins with conversations on the three Virtues and then integration and leveraging of the Virtues for leading change and organizational excellence.Register Now
back to events