04. Fetal Therapy: Twins! (Co-Sponsored with the North American Fetal Therapy Network)
Feb. 11, 2019 1 - 5pm
Russell Miller, MD
Jena Miller, MD
Julie Moldenhauer, MD
Ramesha Papanna, MD, MPH
Magda Sanz Cortes, MD, PhD
Michael Zaretsky, MD
This course has been approved for 3.5 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
- Understand a range of complications that can impact monochorionic twin pregnancies.
- Assess the role of Doppler studies before and after laser therapy for twin-twin transfusion syndrome.
- Evaluate options for selective fetal reduction in monochorionic pregnancies.
- Discuss neurodevelopmental outcomes among survivors of fetal intervention involving monochorionic twin pregnancies.
- Consider the impact of short cervix on complicated monochorionic twin pregnancies.
|Session Time||Session Title||Session Speaker|
|1:00-1:30pm||Too Close for Comfort: Best Practices for The Management of Monoamniotic Twins||Zaretsky|
|1:30-2:00pm||It's Great to Interrogate: Doppler Studies Before and After Laser Therapy for TTTS||R. Miller|
|2:00-2:30pm||Selective Fetal Reduction for Complicated Monochorionic Twin Pregnancies||Moldenhauer|
|2:30-3:00pm||Q and A||Zaretsky, R. Miller, Moldenhauer|
|3:30-3:55pm||Management of Short Cervix in Complicated Monochorionic Multiple Gestations||Papanna|
||Neurodevelopmental Outcome After Fetal Intervention in Monochorionic Pregnancies||Sanz Cortes|
|4:20-4:45pm||50 Shades of Grey, Square Pegs and Round Holes: What to Do When Things Don't Conform||J. Miller|
|4:45-5:00pm||Q and A||Papanna, Sanz Cortes, J. Miller|