Press RoomIf you are a member of the media in need of information about maternal-fetal medicine or the Society, please contact Kerri Wade via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at + 1 (202) 517-6121. SMFM staff can direct you to physicians who are expert sources in a wide variety of pregnancy-related issues. The press office is open Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM ET.
- October 19: SMFM and ACOG Issue Recomendations Regarding Hepatitis C in Pregnancy
- October 10: SMFM Convenes Experts to Discuss Quality Measures for High-Risk Pregnancies
SMFM in the News
- The Guardian (October 4): A Third of People Get Major Surgery to Be Born: Why are C-Sections Routine in the U.S.?
- Orlando Sentinel (Aug 17): Orlando Health Revamping Pediatric Neurology Services
- Atlanta Journal Constitution (Aug 11): Why Pregnant Women Should Be Careful Around Cats
- People.com (Aug 4): California Woman Nearly Bleeds to Death After Childbirth at U.S. Maternal Mortality Rates Double
- Infectious Disease Advisor (Aug 1): CMV Infection in Mothers and Infants: Diagnostic and Treatment Challenges
- CNN (July 25): Experts Say Detoxing While Pregnant Can Be Safe
- Washington Post (July 24): New Zika Testing Recommendation Issued for Pregnant Women
- MomsRising (July 19): A Loss of a Mother is Devastating
- Consumer Reports (June 30): C-Sections Are Still Too Common, Experts Say
- The Chicago Tribune (May 15): One in Three U.S. Women have C-Sections: How Chicago Doctors are Working to Change That
- Columbus Dispatch (April 30): Greater Columbus March for Babies, Parents, Children Gather for a Day of Miracles
- Medscape (March 30): Senate Kills Funding Protection for Planned Parenthood
Download a PDF of the image above by clicking here.