Resources for Women & Families
We've partnered with BabyCenter to produce information for women and families related to high-risk pregnancies. Our experts have reviewed a selection of high-risk pregnancy and postpartum content on the BabyCenter website. You’ll know it’s been SMFM-approved when you see our logo. Below is list of important areas to consider if you are thinking about getting pregnant or are experiencing a high-risk pregnancy. Keep visiting our site for additional topic areas.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pregnancy FAQs: Medical Experts Answer your Questions
- What is a High Risk Pregnancy
- Depression During Pregnancy
- Gestational Diabetes
- General Information
- What are the Long-Term Implications?
- Diet and Healthy Eating
- How Will it Affect my Baby?