SMFM offers several types of membership, based on board certification, stage of training, and area of research.
Member benefits include:
- reduced registration fees for The Pregnancy Meeting™ and other in-person educational opportunities
- access to member resources including SMFM’s publications, online lecture series, coding tips and archives
- print and online access to the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (AJOG Gray Journal)
- access to free online lectures, webinars and other educational opportunities through SMFM's Online Learning Management System
- participation in SMFM Online Communities, where our members share advice, discuss clinical challenges, and connect with members worldwide
- participation in SMFM's Online Mentor Match Program
- on-line access to career opportunity listings
- the opportunity for your voice to be heard in Washington, DC through SMFM’s advocacy and outreach efforts
- access to the SMFM member-only Facebook group
- and much more!
Types of Memberships
If you have any questions about SMFM membership please email email@example.com.
Membership Addendum At the time of application for annual renewal of membership, each member will attest to the fact that:
- They have not been sanctioned or have had their membership revoked by any national certifying or licensing body related to their medical or scientific discipline, including the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, since their most recent renewal of membership.
- They have had no finding of scientific misconduct or violation of ethical standards against them by any governmental, academic or scientific regional, national, or international institution or body, including the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, since their most recent renewal of membership.
- They have not had revoked, and currently have no restriction or limitation of any license to practice medicine in their area of current practice since their most recent renewal of membership (applicable to physician members only); and each member will affirm their understanding that such criteria may be considered grounds for rejection of their annual reapplication for membership within the Society.