The Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine is now accepting abstracts for the 41st Annual Pregnancy Meeting™ which will take place on January 25 - 30, 2021 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Members and non-members alike are invited to submit their work for consideration.Read More
Get no-cost clinical resources, online education, advocacy tools, patient education, and coding information.Read More
- SMFM Responds to SCOTUS Decision June Medical v. Russo
- SMFM Issues a Statement to its Membership on Racism as a Public Health Crisis
- SMFM Partners with the National Birth Equity Collaborative to Launch a New Infographic, "Strategies to Overcome Racism's Impact on Pregnancy Outcomes"
- No-Cost COVID-19 Resources for Members and Non-Members
- Up to $200,000 in Grant Funding Available to Improve Pregnancy, Birth, and Postpartum Care in the U.S.
- Leading Experts in Genetics and Pregnancy Announce the Creation of a New Consortium
- SMFM Special Statement: Who’s who in patient safety and quality for maternal healthcare in the United States
- SMFM Special statement: Proposed quality metrics to assess accuracy of prenatal detection of congenital heart defects
- ACOG Committee Opinion #808, Obstetric Management of Patients with Spinal Cord Injuries
- ACOG SMFM OCC #10, Management of Stillbirth
- SMFM Consult Series #52: Diagnosis and Management of Fetal Growth Restriction
- SMFM Consult Series #49: Cesarean scar pregnancy
- SMFM Special Statement: Operative vaginal delivery: checklists for performance and documentation
- Reproductive services for women at high risk for maternal mortality: a report of the workshop