SMFM is monitoring the Monkeypox outbreak closely. We will continue to provide helpful resources for physicians and patients so please check back frequently for any new information. Questions? Contact Beth Steele.
- Monkeypox and Pregnancy - MFM FAQ's (August 16, 2022; updated from earlier version on July 19, 2022)
- CDC Monkeypox Guidance: https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/index.html
- CDC: Clinical Considerations for Monkeypox in People Who are Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- CDC HAN: Update for Clinicians on Monkeypox in People with HIV, Children and Adolescents, and People who are Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- CDC Technical Report: Multi-National Monkeypox Outbreak, United States, 2022 (Oct 2022)
- CDC Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report: Epidemiologic and Clinical Features of Children and Adolescents Aged <18 Years with Monkeypox — United States, May 17–September 24, 2022 (Nov 2022)
Last updated on: 11/15/2022